Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Vision for the Future

Vision Board


"This is what I have planned for my future, created using Photoshop and my determination to make it happen"
Two images that I chose are the baby with wire like things attached to it, like from the doctors and the one with an airplane going around the world. I chose the first image because I would like to become a neonatal nurse when I grow due to the fact that I like to care for children and I'd like to work with them. The second image was chosen beacause when I grow up I would like to travel the world and visit new places. 

5 comments:

  1. Gladys I like how every space in your collage is filled with an interesting image. I think you would be great in the medical field that you talked about and I definitely think you can make it there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amaze how have different image around your vision board

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing composition Glady. Such an amazing career you want to pursue. Not much to critique about your work other an it being really good.

    ReplyDelete